For each of our projects, we
rely on our own
project management methodology,
which is fuelled by best
It is vital that it is applied with the utmost precision. We watch very carefully over the transparency and quality of our deliverables.
Proactive Risk Management: Treenity Solutions attaches a great deal of importance to a project’s risk management. This means managing risks relating to costs and deadlines, technical feasibility, the possible inclusion of existing risks etc.
In addition, it is our job to help you identify these risks and assess their criticality.
Continuous quality control: all our projects rely on a quality assurance plan.
This describes all project procedures, but also the expected results and approval criteria. We conduct monthly quality reviews and provide you with a summary report.
Our project managers are certified for at least one significant project management standard, such as Prince2, PMI and CMMI, as well as for an agile methodology such as Scrum, … Complete applications outsourcing.
The poor success rate of traditional development methods has led a number of professionals, including Treenity, to adopt agile methods.
These methods are inspired by spiral approaches such as Scrum or RAD, complemented by good quality practices like Extreme Programming. The key elements of these methods are:
- An iterative and incremental development cycle: the project is divided into increments (or sprints), which are generally carried out and delivered within two weeks, on average. Short-term objectives can be managed more easily; pressure on the teams continues, but is contained. Developers and users are reassured by interim results.
- We are committed to making a good product, and to make it well; each increment is scalable, efficient, recorded and reliable. Each increment incorporates testing and ongoing quality control.
- We are open to modifications and changes during the implementation stage; functionalities are not restricted to the duration of the project.
- Interaction: ongoing exchanges with customers and future users who modify and validate the project deliverables in real time, such as specifications, programmes, test scenarios and documentation.
The main key success factors of a development project are:
1. Strong and flexible technical architectures the IT engineers understand fully.
2. Agile development methods and project management.
3. A software development centre specialising in the production of high-quality software.
Treenity unites these three factors to ensure a high ROI for our software engineering clients. This also applies to our relevant consultancy projects.