Training geared towards the corporate world
This new form of apprenticeship responds to the market need of bringing experience in addition to qualifications to a role. Students are given the opportunity to learn directly from the professionals within the sector.
This is a personalised education programme focusing on three directions:
- 1To identify and develop the potential of each individual with a passion for ICT.
- 2To open a channel between students and IT companies.
- 3To create a talent pool of available candidates on the market for IT companies in search of well-trained, enthusiastic, technically-minded staff with practical skills.
The Treenity Solutions – Academy provides three months of work experience, during which we will be working with you to help you fully develop your best professional potential.
- Science A-levels or equivalent experience in IT (preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong interest in the ICT sector
- Basic programming skills
- Desire to learn and improve technical knowledge
- Flexible, independent character, but also a self-taught, results-oriented team player
- Fluent French mandatory, plus English or Dutch (all other languages considered a plus)
- Three-month internship contract at 38 hrs/week: Three-month internship followed by a short-term contract of three months (with possibility of a long-term contract)
- New Technologies: Java and Microsoft
- Methodology: Scrum, Software Development Life Cycle
- Database: Postgres, PL/SQL
- Tools: UML, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar
- Theory: OOP (object-oriented programming), AOP (aspect-oriented Programming)
- Practical work and applications development
- Access to all necessary study material
- Private language classes (English)
- Group and private coaching
- Help with employment: Guidance on drafting and presenting your CV
- Dynamic and sociable environment
- Feedback and ongoing follow-up on your career
The success of this educational project will depend on the diligent preparation by our trainers, as well as the determination, diligence and commitment of each individual participant.